Sunday, July 21, 2013

Rutter Kitchen-Grilled Chicken & Berry Salad & Berry Cheesecake Pops






Here are all our pictures from our cooking night.  I started out making the Berry Cheesecake Pops the night before so that they would be ready in time.  They were pretty simple to fix.  I used a combination of all 3 berries suggested and that was a good flavor combo.  As you can see, I used little plastic cups and then poured in the ingredient layers and did the little swirl.  I then covered them with the plastic wrap that clings to anything, cut little slits in the top over the cups and stuck in the wooden craft sticks and in the freezer they went.  For the Salad we fixed all the ingredients and set them out and let everyone assemble their salads how they wanted them.  We also added some beef steak to the recipe and grilled that and the chicken on the stove top in a grill pan. Dana made the vinaigrette and said that it was simple to make.  I thought this was a fantastic salad.  I ate on it for days afterwards! The berries in the salad and then the berry vinaigrette were great together.  Everyone liked both recipes really well, so we will be making these again :)

2 comments:

Jacki's travels said...

I still need. To make these recipes. Your pictures and review make them sound delicious! Thanks.

Jacki's travels said...

I still need. To make these recipes. Your pictures and review make them sound delicious! Thanks.