Friday, September 25, 2009

Up and Running

We will be getting started this coming week with two recipes chosen by Jacki. If you haven't gotten your books yet, she will be posting the recipe in its entirety. Below is a schedule of who picks the recipes which weeks. I started put the dates of the Monday of that week so maybe try and have the recipe up Sunday or Monday so we can all get cooking! Let us know if your week doesn't work well for you and we can switch it around, I just chose them randomly. We can take off the week of Thanksgiving since most people will be traveling or busy and then when this cycle runs out we can start over. If we get any new members we will just add them in at the end. We currently have 11 members, they are all family members of ours but not all of you are related so I will give a quick introduction of everyone.
Leslee Sitton
Jacki Davidson
Nika Dibb
Jacque Kirk (my aunt)
NaDee Davidson (my grandma)
Connie Burrows (grandma/ Jacki's mom)
Heidi Owens (aunt/Jacki's sister)
Ingrid Burrows (aunt)
Audrey Rutter (Jacki's Sister)
Kelly Sitton (my mother-in-law)
Chelsea Sargent (my sister-in-law)
Recipe Selection Schedule
Sept 28th- Jacki
Oct 5th: Leslee
Oct 12th: Ingrid
Oct 19th: Nika
Oct 26th: Chelsea
Nov 2nd: Heidi
Nov 9th: Jacque
Nov 16th: NaDee
Thanksgiving Week Off
Nov 30th: Kelly
Dec 7th: Audrey
Dec 14th: Connie

No comments: