Sunday, October 28, 2012

Rutter Trio Kitchen ~ Chicken Parm.


This week we cooked at home. We decided to have this for our Friday family night. Brandon MULTI-TASKED!!!!! That's pretty great for a guy ( I kid of course!). He cooked the entire meal. I did all the prep work, and her cooked while I got Johnny ready for supper and bed.



We had so much fun. However, we didn't care for the chicken parm. We really liked the sauce. We decided next time we will add Spicy Italian Sausage meatballs or something. The sauce....WE LOVED!!!!!
The spinach was really good too. I took note with the kale not add salt while cooking. I didnt when cooking  the spinach, and it turned out great!!!

2 comments:

Audrey said...

What a fun idea to cook for your family night! I'm glad you both enjoy cooking :) I need to post about cooking those recipes myself. We actually enjoyed all the recipe picks! Thanks for the reviews :)

Jacki's travels said...

We need to post about our cooking as well. Very impressive Brandon! Yes, the sauce was very good. The Italian meatballs would taste great - thanks for the suggestion.