Sunday, October 28, 2012

Rutter Trio Kitchen ~ Steak and Blue Cheese Sauce


For Friday family night, I decided to cook the Steak and Sauce. I didn't use the Rib-Eye. We love steak and for the cost of Rib Eye, We just can not bring our selves to add a sauce. So I bought a Pan Steak. It was very tasty.


The Kale was a little bit salty, so next time I'm not gonna add salt while cooking and wait till after I plate it.


Shazam!!!! Done! The potatoes were easy as well. I actually made them the night before. So all I had to do was slip them in the oven. This meal was sooooo good. We really enjoyed it.

So....I also have to brag on myself a sec. The next evening for supper I used the left over kale, steak, and blue cheese sauce and made homemade raviolis. I have never felt more like a "Suzy Homemakers"! I just put the steak and kale in the blender and minced up. I added garlic and a can of diced tomatoes. With the sauce, I added a little water to thin. It was really good!

Oh, and with the extra potatoes; I pulled out the family cookbook and made potato soup. Which was also very good.


2 comments:

Audrey said...

Wow, I'm impressed!! You really did a good job. I haven't cooked any of those recipes yet, so when I do, I'll try & remember your suggestions. Really enjoyed all the pictures:)

Jacki's travels said...

Everything looks yummy. Thanks for the review and pictures. We really liked this meal as well. Very impressive on your raviolis - I would have not thought to do that!