Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Heidi's catch up post

Okie dokie... it has been a LONG time since I have pulled my pics off my phone so here an my fabulous photos :)
I believe that this was the chicken tortilla soup.  It was pretty good.  A little spicy for my little family; but I loved the flavor.
 Greek Couscous Salad - I really liked it.  Kenton isn't a fan of "cold salads" other than regular salad so he didn't really care for it.  The kids picked out all the veggies and ate those.  I would fix it again, maybe to take to a potluck function.
 Puffed French Toast:  Very good although very sweet.  I also fixed the Buttermilk syrup too and that was good.  I actually preferred the flavor of the home-made syrup on the french toast too the regular syrup.
 Smoky Bean Soup with Ham and Bacon:  Not really a fan of this one, the flavor was just too strong for us. 
 White Chicken Chili:  If I remember correctly, this had really good flavor.  Lots of chicken pieces though!  I think I fixed this in the crockpot which really made it easy.
 Peanut Butter and White Chocolate Chop Chocolate Cookies:  these very VERY good!  I was a bit skeptical because I thought it would be "too chocolatey" but they were really good.
That's all the pics that I could find so hopefully that gets me all caught up!

1 comment:

Jacki's travels said...

Heidi, so good to hear from you! all your food looked really good = thanks for your reviews.