Sunday, November 27, 2011

Leslee’s Catch Up

I am a little late in saying this…but CONGRATULATIONS to two of our cooks who had their babies this month.

Kim had her sweet little girl Norah on Nov 2nd and Tarin had the adorable little Weston on Nov 16th! I am sure they are both pretty busy (and tired)!

I have a few recipes I need to catch up on.  A few weeks ago I made the Banana Cream Pie. I used vanilla pudding mix and graham cracker crusts for both pies.  I set aside some filling for myself and that was some tasty stuff! It was pretty rich with the sweetened condensed milk but everyone loved it!

I also made the Smokey Bean Soup that week.  It tasted great but I probably needed to add a little more liquid because it was a little thick.  It wasn’t the most photogenic thing so no picture on that.

I had made the Chicken Cacciatore a month or so ago.  I cooked it in the crockpot and served it over rice.  It was very delicious so I made it again last week.  This time I didn’t cook it in the crock pot and served it over noodles.  I took a few shortcuts by not blending up all the ingredients as directed but it turned out very tasty still!

IMG_4608

2 comments:

Jacki's travels said...

Yes, congrats to Tarin and Kim and fmailies on their new additions. Also, Dana had her baby boy a few months back. Thanks for the reviews. I am looking forward to making the chicken cacciatore tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Thanks everyone! I'm finally up to cooking again so I can't wait to catch up on some of these recipes that I've missed!