Monday, June 18, 2012

Jenny's Southwest Burgers


I just made these a couple of nights ago and they were really good!  My husband and I both liked them a lot and it was a fun departure from just your normal burger.

After reading Leslee's review I decided not to put the chopped up Chipotle peppers in the burgers.  I did add a little bit of extra adobo sauce to make up for it though.  I also didn't have the chopped onion to put in the burgers.  Other than that I followed the recipe.

The sauce is what really makes these burgers great.  I would say to add it liberally to your burger.  I used pepper jack cheese on the burger as the recipe suggests, but I really love queso fresco too and I think that would be good as well.

This was a fun and tasty recipe and I think it would be a good one to make if you were having friends over for a BBQ.

1 comment:

Jacki's travels said...

Great review, you meal looks delish!