Thursday, June 7, 2012

Leslee’s Recipes

Once again I have a few recipes to post about.  I made the southwest hamburgers last weekend.  They weren’t quite as time consuming as I thought when I first looked at the recipe but not your average burger.  Overall they were very spicy and flavorful! Sean liked them much more than me but they were fun to try.  We ate them with the oven fries and fry sauce.  I have never made the fry sauce with relish but it was good! Also I cooked the sliced potatoes in the microwave for several minutes to really decrease the oven time. 
IMG_9824
I have made the sweet and sour meatballs several times in the past.  I used the pineapple juice option before put this time I just used water and I think I prefered it that way.  The meatballs are nice and easy to make and we all loved this dinner!
IMG_9837
The rocky road ice cream was very good! I bought the little marshmallows in a jar that can be used for a topping.  I didn’t realize they were already hard but they tasted good in the ice cream.
IMG_9779
I think I really messed up on the strawberry pudding pops now that I look back at the recipe.  I mixed them up a few days ago and the kids tried them today.  They weren’t very sweet but I now realized I added the wrong amount of pudding mix.  Maybe we will have to try them again.  I will be sure to make the banana pudding pops the correct way:)
IMG_9839

1 comment:

Jacki's travels said...

Yum! Everything looks very good.