Sunday, December 29, 2013

Jacki and Leslee's Pepperoncini Beef and Spinach-Walnut Salad

I made these two recipes on the day Leslee and her family came in to town for the Christmas holiday.  First up is the review on the Pepperoncini Beef Sandwiches.  All I can say is YUM! We all liked it.  In the recipe book she has a tip about the different brands of pepperoncinis.  I bought the spicier  one - Marzetti because that is what the store had.  It made the beef perfectly tasty.  I think you could do this with pork and even chicken.  So good and easy.  Some of us had the beef on sandwich rolls and others had it on rice - very good both ways. I forgot to take a picture with either the roll or rice so I just put some of the meat on a plate.
Next is the review of the Spinach-Walnut Salad with Fresh Citrus.  It was also delicious.  I really liked the fresh oranges in it.  For the dressing I only added half the oil and made up the difference with water and it was fine. 

No comments: