Sunday, February 21, 2010

Heidi's Chicken with Orange-Ginger Sauce and Veggie Pot Stickers

We had this meal earlier this week. I did actually had Kenton grill the chicken instead of a stovetop grill pan since I don't have one. We thought that the chicken was good. The sauce was a little thick; but I don't think that I had quite a cup of orange juice so I should have cut down on the cornstarch. It did have good flavor though.
I also fixed the pot stickers. Ashley and I really enjoyed them. Connor took one bite and declared that he didn't like them and Kenton suffered through eating one of them. He doesn't like cabbage which was a main ingredient of them; but he ate it with a smile (plastered) on his face.
Pot Stickers getting ready to go in the pan.
After product.

Complete meal.

2 comments:

Leslee said...

Oh looks good! That was a good idea to grill up the chicken, always makes it taste even better. I am also impressed with your pot stickers. The meal with the tacos and rice was a bit spicy to answer your question on that.

Jacki's travels said...

Thanks for the review. I still need to try the pot stickers but your meal looked very tasty.