Monday, January 14, 2013

New Recipes

Hello,

For this week, I thought I would pick the Chipotle Steak Salad (pg 48). It looks like a yummy and more healthy recipe.

We haven't seen too much action on here lately so we just wanted to check to see who still wanted to participate. Comment below if you would still like to be part of the recipe selection! If you would prefer  to just cook along and post when you get a chance, that is fine too.  When we get some feedback we will set up the next rotation.
Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Leslee I'm still following along! After Christmas, Brenna's wedding, and Atlanta I'm finally back in my own home and ready to jump back in! Let me know when you need me!

Surviving Stay @ Home Momma said...

I do. Sorry, been busy but wanting to kick it in gear.