Thursday, January 10, 2013

Tangy Tomato Brisket

I made this meal before the holidays and am finally getting around to posting about it! The brisket was delicious! I found a smaller brisket so I cut the recipe in half which worked well for our family. I used the chili sauce option and cooked it in the crockpot on low for most of the day. It came out very tender and delicious. The hot crash potatoes were easy to make and good! When I was making the carrots I didn't really look at the instructions before so I ended up just melting the butter and brown sugar together and adding in the carrots later for the first time.  Ended up very good...like candy:) It made a nice Sunday dinner!

1 comment:

Jacki's travels said...

Yum - your meal looks very good. I thought it made for a good Sunday meal as well.