Saturday, December 13, 2014

Jacki's Menu 15

I just made this meal today and as usual we had my parents over for the taste testing. I loved the soup. A couple of tasters thought it was just a tad spicey for their preference. I followed the recipe as directed except I only added part of the taco seasoning packet and I used frozen corn instead of canned. Such an easy recipe! Just open cans and dump. I served it with chopped avocado, grated cheese, sour cream and tortilla chips.  Plenty for leftovers too. The Homemade Breadsticks were tasty also and easy. I cooked mine just a smidgen too long but they were still good.  The Fudgy Brownies were good too and again, easy to make.  I halved the recipe and put it in an 8 x 8 inch pan so I guessed on the cooking time. I cooked them for 25 minutes but 22 would have been better. I recommend taking them out before the toothpick comes out clean for a moister brownie.  We had the brownies with vanilla ice cream. This was a fun and easy menu to make. I would use these three recipes again. I apologize for my pictures being so big but I am using Blogger to post from my iPad and I don't know how to make them smaller!



2 comments:

Leslee said...

Your meal looks very delicious! I will have to look at the blogger app althought large pictures are just fine!

Audrey said...

The meal looks great & you have a happy looking group of tasters :) I like the pictures also.