Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Leslee's Menu 26

I made the breakfast meal last night and it was very good! I didn't let the french bread soak for the amount of time they said..probably only 2 hrs. It still worked out fine though. The carmel sauce was divine! I could have just drunken that up:)
The eggs were pretty straigtht forward. I only added onions and red peppers to mine. These were good and an easy way to make eggs for everyone (although they did have to cook along time). My kids were very excited about the smoothie! I used frozen bananas and strawberries so I just omitted the ice cubes.
All in all it was a fun meal. A bit of a sugar overload but delicious none the less!


1 comment:

Jacki's travels said...

Looks like some happy taste testers:). Everything looks good! I like the idea of just using bananas and strawberries and omitting the pineapple in the beverage.