Sunday, December 7, 2014

Jacki's Menu 26

Today I made the breakfast menu and it was so good. My parents have breakfast every Sunday after church so this worked out well to make today. We had to cook it in my Mom's oven because I had an oven fire disaster in my oven yesterday attempting to cook Yorkshire Pudding for our ward Christmas party! I still need to clean it. And yes, I am still mad about it. Whatever happened to ham, potatoes and rolls for dinner?  Anyway, this meal was delicious and we agreed it would make a nice breakfast for Christmas morning.  I made the Overnight Caramel French Toast last night and put it in the fridge until this afternoon. It was really easy to make and tasted really good. I served some fresh whipped cream to go along with it. It did seem to take longer to cook than the recipe said though. The Egg SoufflĂ© was easy to pull together. I used canned mushrooms to make it faster and medium cheddar instead of Colby Jack. It was more of a crustless quiche instead of a soufflĂ© though.  I wasn't a huge fan of the Strawberry Sunrise Drink but it was ok. We had some bacon to round out the meal. Fun meal to try!



2 comments:

Leslee said...

Looks delicious! I have the items on my shopping list for today!

Audrey said...

Your meal looked good. Glad that everyone liked it! That's a good looking group around the table :)