Sunday, April 12, 2015

Jacki's Review of Menu 52

We had this meal yesterday and it was a success! For the Low Fat Turkey Bacon Wrap I let everyone assemble their own. I used a Sun-dried tomato wrap, had 3 different dressings (ranch, cilantro avocado, and salsa ranch), sliced tomatoes, deli chicken (I knew I didn't have big turkey fans in my group), lettuce, bacon, sliced provolone cheese, and sliced avocado. Everyone seemed to enjoy making their own and they were delicious! For the Sweet Spaghetti Squash I followed the recipe but I overcooked it a bit I think. Everyone liked it but I must say I prefer my spaghetti squash more on the savory side with just a bit of butter and salt. I thought the S'mores Kiss Cookies were really good. The others liked them as well but thought they were on the sweet side. (Isn't that what a cookie is for?!!:) II used little pieces of a small Hershey bar instead of a kiss because I had some in the pantry. I am really enjoying trying out all these menus and recipes and this was another good one. 



1 comment:

Audrey said...

Everything looked great! we haven't been able to fix this yet, but will check your review again before we do. Glad that you guys liked the meal :)