Sunday, April 5, 2015

Jacki and Nika's Menu 13

Well, we have been cooking around here but I am behind on my posting so time to catch up. Last week we made the Korean Beef and Rice meal. It was surprisingly good! I doubled the recipe and followed it as directed. Good flavor. We served it over some Jasmine rice. The Ambrosia Fruit Salad was good and the kids really liked the marshmallow addition but I forgot to add the yogurt. Not sure how that happened. I did buy it but I guess I was just in a big hurry and didn't read the recipe correctly.  It was good without the yogurt and I am sure it would be good with it too. I served the coconut on the side because not everyone likes it. The Baked Apple Pie Egg Rolls were good and the kids seemed to enjoy them. Another fun group of recipies to make.




1 comment:

Audrey said...

Enjoyed your review & pictures. We haven't fixed this menu yet, but It does look like It will be fun to cook. We will try to remember to add the yogurt 😉