Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Leslee's Catch Up

First up menu #24
The meatball subs. These were a big hit with the boys at our house but the girls thought they were a little too spicy or zesty. Not sure why. It was a pretty quick meal to make though which I appreciated! I don't have a picture of the M&M cookie pie, but we have made it several times before and it is very good!

Next up is the turkey wraps! I really liked these and liked that they were a different dinner idea that we usually don't have. I wrapped mine up in lettuce which was good and reminded me of something I like to get at Which Wich. I failed a bit at my squash because I didn't cook it enough. It was still pretty good and I will try it again! My s'mores cookies were also a bit of a fail, I think I needed to add more flour. Then my marshmallows nearly caught on fire, haha. I just pulled the burnt part off and and the kids still loved them:)
























We had the white bean chili last night and it was delicious! I forgot to take a picture. I put it all in the corckpot since I knew that would be easier and then added the sour cream before serving. I left out the cream and it was fun.

2 comments:

Audrey said...

Enjoyed your reviews. The turkey meatballs did have a little kick to them :) we haven't tried the other two menus but glad to know that they are both good!

Jacki's travels said...

Everything looks really good! And, way to start a fire in your oven:)