Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Audrey's Review of Maple Pecan Scones








This was a very delicious recipe! Most of my family really enjoyed it, even though it is very rich. I have made it twice now :) I followed the recipe except for not adding the coffee to the icing & the end where you are supposed to pour the icing over the scones etc... I just let everyone put their own icing on, as we ate them at different times. I think the next time I make them, I might try cutting them a little smaller, as they are pretty big portions. I will definitely keep making these, so this was a great pick :)





3 comments:

Leslee said...

These were some tasty scones, I agree!

Jacki's travels said...

I enjoyed these scones as well. I like your idea about making them in smaller portions - they are pretty rich.

Surviving Stay @ Home Momma said...

These are so good. Brandon even said last night, and I quote "Man, I wish we had some of those scones!". LOL!