Saturday, July 21, 2012

Jacki’s Dill Dip and Cheesesteak Sandwiches

I made the Cheesesteak Sandwiches last night for dinner and they were very good.  I followed the recipe as directed and used a London broil steak that was on sale.  I partially froze it and sliced it in my food processor which was nice and easy.  I did broil the sandwich open faced for a few minutes which melted the cheese nicely and toasted the bun.   We thought the meat would be a little more tender than it was since it was sliced so thin but it was fine and made a tasty meal served with corn-on-the-cob and watermelon. 

Jacki's Pics 014

I made the Dill Dip today and thought it was also very good and easy to make.  I like cottage cheese so I didn’t blend it in the food processor.  I only made half a batch but I wish I would have made the full recipe!

Jacki's Pics 017

No comments: