Friday, July 27, 2012

Tarin's Grilled Stuffed Zucchini

So I'm way behind I know we made this forever ago and I promise I've been cooking along, but I haven't had access to a real computer for a while. I made the zucchini the other day as a side dish, I don't have a grill out here yet so I had to use the broiler instead. I didn't use any meat and I substituted in red and green peppers for the onions. And we LOVED it. I seriously had my doubts, but we will definitely be making these again. Plus they are just so pretty!


In other news-- I am so excited for the new cookbook! My mom got it for me for Easter and I've been cooking up a storm with it, not that we would expect any less!

1 comment:

Jacki's travels said...

Thanks for your review - I have been wanting to make the grilled stuffed zucchini. I am looking forward to starting the new cookbook as well!