Sunday, July 8, 2012

Audrey's catch up !!

 Here are the Pecan Bars.  We thought they were very good & easy to make.  I will probably make these again.  I do think they taste best when they are still warm.
 The Beef Stroganoff was very simple to make.  My parents were visiting, so my Mom helped make it.  We had rice & noodles to serve the stroganoff over.  I think the noodles were the preferred base.
 Here's the Creamy Cilantro-Lime Ranch Dressing.  It was tasty, but not a favorite.
 The Sweet & Sour Meatballs were very simple to make.  They were okay, but I probably won't make them again.  We prefer our meatballs in the form of meatballs & spaghetti ;)
 Here's the Italian Chicken & Vegetable Skewers cooked up.  They were simple to put together.  I thought that they tasted good.
 Here's the Roasted Garlic-Rosemary Potatoes.  I really liked them.  I thought that they had a really good flavor.
 Here's the meal all ready to eat.  I thought that it was a very tasty meal :)




Here is the Chocolate Mousse Crunch Cake.  This was a favorite of all who ate this cake.  It was simple to put together.  Everything can be done ahead & then you can put it together at the last moment.  My parents were here for Mother's Day, so I fixed it then and it was so tasty! Glad they were here to help eat it ;)
 Here they are sampling the Baked Ham & Egg Cups.  We had cinnamon raisin toast & strawberries also with the cups.  We all thought that they were very tasty.  A nice brunch idea.  I fixed them for my Mom's Mother's Day breakfast and she enjoyed them :) 


2 comments:

Connie Burrows said...

Recipes were great and the company of the Rutter's even better.

Jacki's travels said...

Thanks for the great update on all of your cooking. Everything looked very tasty. Such cooperative company to be adventurous and try new recipes:)