Monday, July 30, 2012

Two Meals

Two weeks ago we had the the cheesesteak sandwiches for dinner.  I have made them before and they were just as good this time!

IMG_0114

I made the potato salad last week and wasn’t a huge fan.  I liked the idea of putting sour cream in instead of just mayo but I thought it was a little bland.  It would have been good with some mustard added.  I added the celery but I think I prefer it without.  It wasn’t horrible but I just felt like it needed a little more zip to it!

IMG_0129

2 comments:

Jacki's travels said...

We liked the Cheesesteak sandwiches too and they are so easy to make. The mustard did help zip up the potato salad.
BTW-your corn-on-the-cob looks delicious!

Jacki's travels said...

I didn't mean just your corn-on-the-cob looks good - it all looks delicious but the corn just really popped out.