Sunday, August 26, 2012

Audrey's recipe catch-up



Here are my final recipes from the cookbook.  The top is the Baked creamy chicken taquitos, Vegetarian black bean taquitos & the Quick & easy salsa.  We really enjoyed the three recipes.  The salsa was quick & easy to make.  I think next time I make it, I will add some hot peppers to it for a little kick, but I thought that it had good flavor.  I used flour tortillas for the baked chicken taquitos & corn  for the black bean.  I thought that they both had really good flavor.  I made the fillings up earlier in the day & that was a big help that evening when it came time to fix dinner. The rest of the pictures are of the Pizza rolls.  I just bought my dough & that worked good. They were fun to make and they tasted really good!  

No comments: