Sunday, August 26, 2012

Jenny's Stuffed Pizza Rolls

I made the stuffed pizza rolls after church today.  They were so fast and easy and my kids loved them.  Avery said she 'loved' them and James declared them to be 'yummy.'

I used the premade pizza dough and got 18 rolls out of that dough.  Then I stuffed ours with just 2 pepperonis and some pizza cheese blend.  I used store bought sauce to dip the rolls in, so I really took the easy way out on these :)  But some times that is just what you need!  I am happy to have another lunch option for my kids.  Lunch is my hardest meal- I am not very creative and don't usually want to put a ton of effort into it.

I think there are so many variations you can do on this recipe.  The one Jacki made sounds yummy, and in the description on the cookbook page they suggested spinach and artichoke.  I found myself thinking about ham & swiss, turkey & pesto, leftover pulled BBQ pork or chicken, etc.

I am planning on making the Thai Peanut noodles for dinner.  They sound easy and good too :)

No comments: