Friday, October 4, 2013

Tarin's Veggie Soup and Crescent Rolls

Let me start out by saying that we LOVED both of these dishes. I made a full batch of each Tuesday since the missionaries were coming to dinner and I had no leftovers. Well 2 crescent rolls, but between 4 adults and 2 toddlers, I was certain I had enough for lunch the next day.

Here were my awesome helpers :)

I made the soup with quinoa and I wish that I had done half that amount...I also put in potatoes instead of onions, and omitted the dry onion soup mix (my allergies). The flavor was delicious and I will definitely be making this again.


Now my only complaint about the crescent rolls was getting all of the ingredients. I had to go to a couple stores to find everything! But they were really good! I didn't quite half the dough evenly so half turned out normal size and as you  can see the second batch turned out monster size, but no one seemed to mind :)

1 comment:

Jacki's travels said...

Cute kids! Thanks for the review, so nice of you to feed the missionaries.