Monday, March 9, 2015

We split it up!

This week we decided to split up the recipes. We are behind so we are doing the roast, pretzel jello, and cheesecake. My job was the cheesecake. I really enjoyed making it. It was a little involved and made a lot of filling. I have to agree with jackie. Buy 2 graham cracker crust and make 2. Or make your own graham cracker crust, put it in a 9x13 pan and make cheesecake squares. Lots of extra filling! I had a few lil graham cracker crusts I used but still had to throw out some filling. We are eating it tonight at Audrey's so when she posts then we will see how it tastes. I think its gonna be great!

2 comments:

Audrey said...

Looks really good. Looking forward to trying it tonight :)

Jacki's travels said...

Looks so pretty! Good idea about using a 9 x 13 pan and making squares.