Monday, January 23, 2012

Last Weeks Meal

Tonight we had the spicy honey chicken, coconut rice and the salad dressing. They were all really good. I didn't have much chicken so used some chicken and some steak for the meat. They were both good but the chicken was the best fit for the rub and the glaze. The rice was so good. It smelled delicous while cooking and even my husband who says he doesn't like coconut liked it. I used the pan method instead of the rice cooker since some people seem to think that works better. The salad dressing was really good too. I liked a little mixed with teh rice. I used orange and lemon juices instead of the lime juice since our neighbors have given us some lemons lately. So good!

1 comment:

Jacki's travels said...

I agree that the whole meal was very tasty. Good to know lemon juice works as well as lime juice. I loved that dressing.