Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sarah's Catch-up

I just went through all my pictures to try and find the recipes I have done. I haven't done all of them but I love the meal ideas you guys give me! Here are a few of the things I have made:

These sure tasted good, but mine turned out kind of soggy. I had to borrow a waffle iron that I had never used before and I think I didn't have the temperature right. It was a fun dinner though!
Mine weren't nearly as pretty as OBB. But I was surprised how good they tasted. They were a lot of work but maybe in a few months I will be ready to try again :) The great thing is that I froze our left overs and my husband can easily take them to school.  
These were pretty good. I only had the bottled Parmesan cheese. I think next time I would definitely use freshly grated. I will probably make them again though. 
These were seriously amazing! Maybe because it had been a while since we had bacon?? I don't know but they were so good. This one is definitely a keeper!
This was pretty good too! I liked it but it wasn't too popular among the rest of my family. 
We had a ton of frozen burgers leftover from Jake's school BBQs so this was a good excuse to use them. These were tasty but the best part was I gave my husband the 'recipe' and he made them :) He doesn't usually cook so this was a big step in our lives!! Since then he has cooked dinner several times!

2 comments:

Leslee said...

Great job Sarah, all your meals look good. It is nice to have a reason to try new recipes! Happy to ear your husband is doing a little cooking, that is always exciting!

Jacki's travels said...

Thanks for your big review and comments. Everything looks really tasty. When I made my chocolate waffles they were floppy too but after a few minutes they crisped up.