Saturday, February 25, 2012

Audrey's Spinach & Feta Pasta & Sugar Cookies

Here's the pasta cooked up and the sauce part of the ingredients simmered up. I just used canned mushrooms from my food storage instead of fresh. I want to try it with the fresh mushrooms next time.
Here's the pasta added into the sauce. I had shredded Romano cheese that needed to be used, so that was instead of the feta.
Here's the final plate. I thought that it was very tasty. I will make this again and it was a nice simple quick meal :)
Cookie dough rolled out.
Sugar cookies ready to eat. I thought that they were very good! I like sugar cookies at Christmas time :) I just used my own frosting recipe.


1 comment:

Jacki's travels said...

I still need to make the pasta dish but yours looks very good. I liked the sugar cookie recipe too - it was a good one for cutting shapes and frosting.