Monday, February 6, 2012

Jacki’s Baby Back Ribs, Grilled Potatoes and Onions, and Cream Cheese-Filled Strawberries.

I made all three of these recipes yesterday and they were all fantastic!  The ribs were absolutely perfect and so easy to make.  I used 2.75 lbs of ribs and followed the recipe exactly except instead of grilling them outdoors at the end for a few minutes I stuck them under the broiler on low –perfection.  They were melt-in-your-mouth delicious. I used Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ sauce.  For the grilled potatoes and onions I again followed the recipe as directed.  I used red potatoes and sweet onions.  I sliced them in the food processor so it was fast and easy.  I cooked them in the oven but for longer than stated in the recipe because I was distracted doing something else – so not sure how long I cooked them for but they were plenty done.  The ribs and potatoes/onions went well together.  For dessert I made the strawberries and they were really good as well and easy enough to make.  I quartered the recipe and used semisweet chocolate chips for the drizzle.  Be sure and try these recipes and let us know what you think.

Jacki's Pics 022

Jacki's Pics 023

3 comments:

Audrey said...

Everything looks so good! I'm hoping to cook this meal this Wednesday :)

Connie Burrows said...

Strawberries look like fun and easy!

Kim said...

YUM!! It all looks so pretty. I'm making all of it tonight. I hope it turns out as yummy as yours did.