Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Rutter's Kitchen- His/Her Burgers, Fried Mozzarella & Cherry Limeade

 Here's Ashley & Dana working on the recipes :)
 Here's Johnny helping with the mozzarella sticks.
 We used cast iron skillets to cook the onions & mushrooms & burgers.
 Here's the final product! This is my plate & I cut my burger in half & then fixed one half with His & one half with Hers.  It was fun to try both.  I liked the Hers better.  The fried mozzarella was good, except we forgot to set out the Marinara sauce ;)
 Here's Ashley & Johnny juicing the limes for the limeade.
 We liked the Cherry Limeade real well.  Will make it again I'm sure :)
Here's our Chef's and tasting group.  We had a fun time cooking & eating :)

1 comment:

Jacki's travels said...

Thanks for the review and all the fun pictures. We are planning to make the meal tomorrow night.