Saturday, March 9, 2013

Sesame Noodles and Cherry Limeade

First off I picked the Cherry Limeade because I wanted to use it as a drink for a baby shower last week.  I tried it out for dinner a few nights before and it was yummy! I used bottled lime juice and diet 7up which made it a little "lighter" I guess. I also didn't add lots of the cherry juice because I was trying to make it more pink. My family loved it as well as the gals at the shower.
For the sesame noodles I used Thai rice noodles which was something she didn't suggest. It worked well and the only change I made was to saute them a bit at the end to help them soak up more of the juices.  This was probably only necessary because of the noodles I used. I paired it with some steak as suggested and it made a good dinner. Overall pretty quick and easy.


No comments: