Thursday, November 7, 2013

Jacki's Wild Rice Soup

Ok, I absolutely LOVED this soup.  It was nice and chunky and hearty - just like I like my soup! I cut the recipe in half because there is only the two of us but I ended up making another half batch a few days later because I loved it so much and wanted it for lunch.  I used button mushrooms instead of the baby bella and a brown rice/wild rice mixture.  I also added the flour milk combo but I agree with Audrey that it could be left out too and still be good.  I think they also mentioned they didn't care for the artichokes in it but I really liked the flavor it added.  I will definitely be making this soup again. 




2 comments:

Audrey said...

Glad your soup turned out well & you liked it :)

Al and Jenny said...

We loved this one too!