Saturday, November 1, 2014

Rutter Kitchen- Menu #36

It was just Ashley and me cooking this week.  I got things started with fixing the Baked Buffalo Wings that morning.  I did what the recipe called for and got them in the fridge for a couple of hours before we were ready to cook them.  They are so easy to fix and smelled great while they were cooking!  We thought that they had a very good flavor, so we will probably cook these again :)
Next was the Deep dish pizza.  I got the dough all ready and in the pans to rise.  I have a nice mixer so I just used the dough hook instead of kneading it by hand and that worked out great!  I doubled the recipe, so I used 4 cake pans and 2 pizza pans.  When Ashley got there we assembled the pizzas and it was so easy.  We really liked the pizza.  I will say that when I fix this again, I will probably just use the pizza pans as I like that thickness better.  Ashley mixed up the sauce & we thought the sauce was tasty and easy to make. 
While the pizza was cooking, we worked on the Wedge Salad.  Ashley mixed up the dressing and then we prepped the salad ingredients.  We then just set out all the salad fixings and let our group fix their salads like they wanted.  We all really liked the Wedge salad, so we will probably fix it again.  We all liked this menu the best so far :)



1 comment:

Jacki's travels said...

Sounds like this meal was a big success! Everything looks really good.