Friday, March 2, 2012

Audrey's Pesto Pasta with Roasted Tomatoes & Fruit dip

Here is the Fluffy orange fruit dip. Very easy to make and it also tasted very good with different kinds of fruit. Its nice to have another dip to use. I made two batches and took one of them to a basketball get together and it was a hit!


Here's the Pesto pasta ready to eat!
This was a very easy meal to make. I followed the recipe, except I bought my pesto as I couldn't fine fresh basil in my local grocery stores.....
I really liked the flavors of the different ingredients together in this dish. I forgot to add my pesto to the pasta before adding the veggies, so it isn't as pretty as the photo in the book, but it still tasted very good! I think this also makes a nice little side dish. We had the leftovers later in the week with some rotisserie chicken and asparagus. I will make this recipe again ;)
Hope that you all get a chance to try these recipes if you haven't already.

1 comment:

Jacki's travels said...

Your pasta dish sounds and looks delicious - I am looking forward to making it but have not had a chance yet. Your suggestion of using it as a side dish sounds good.