Friday, March 30, 2012

Leslee’s Catch Up

I have been slacking a bit with my cooking, and not just with the blog recipes:) I do have a few I haven’t posted about yet though.

The first was a long time ago but I made the cream cheese filled strawberries one night.  They were a fun little treat and Sean and I especially liked them. The strawberries I used weren’t super big but they ended up okay. I made it really easy on myself and just drizzled them with Hersey's syrup straight out of the bottle!

  IMG_5399

Next I made the apple cinnamon bread. I made a lot of changes to make it gluten free and I thought it tuned out pretty good.  I will try in with the pastry dough sometime though because it sounds much easier! No picture, it wasn’t too pretty!

Last, I finally made the mint brownies last weekend.  I used a gluten free brownie mix for the brownies themselves but followed the frosting recipe.  They were really good and everyone in the house enjoyed them! I will definitely make these again!

IMG_5590

2 comments:

Jacki's travels said...

Yum - everything looks really good. Hopefully you will feel like cooking again soon:)

Audrey said...

Thanks for the pictures & reviews. I haven't made the mint brownies, but they looked good!