Thursday, March 29, 2012

Audrey's Rosemary-Balsamic Pork Tenderloin & Carrot Cake

Here's the tenderloin ready to marinate.
Here's dinner ready to eat!
I paired it with Sweet & Savory Coconut Rice, as I hadn't cooked it earlier on. I thought that the tenderloin had good flavor & was easy to fix. Like Jacki, I did have to cook it longer than what it said. The rice was very tender & also had a nice flavor. I also cooked some fresh asparagus, yum yum :) & had a fresh salad.
Here's the carrot cake. I decided to make it into big cupcakes & gave them to Dana for her birthday cake. We both thought that they were very tasty. Since I didn't know if she liked coconut & raisins in cake, I omitted those ingredients. I would like to try it with both of those items the next time I fix the cake.
I really liked all three recipe's and plan on fixing all of them again! Hope that you get a chance to fix these and post them. I miss everyone posting their recipes ;)

1 comment:

Jacki's travels said...

All of your food looks very good! Happy Birthday, Dana!