Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Kim's catch up

I forgot to take a picture of the mint chocolate brownies, but they were AMAZING!! By far the best mint brownies I have had, and one of the best dfesserts I've had as well. They were gone in about 2.2 seconds at my house.... I ate most of them :)

This was a really yummy meal. The roasted tomato pasta thingy. The picture is a little nasty because it was my third helping, yes, THIRD! I was surprised I liked it so much, but it had great flavor and it was even yummy the next day cold from the fridge.


The spaghetti and meatballs were probably my favorite meal so far!!! My family went CRAZY over them. The kids ate them like candy, and so did my husband! It was a HUGE hit at my house. I also made the garlic bread from the cookbook and it went really well with the spaghetti.


We made these on Valentines and thought they were a fun little treat! I wasn't flying over the moon for them though.


The orange chicken salad was delicious. I was pleasantly surprised! My entire family ate it and wanted seconds!


We thought the meat had a really yummy flavor and was very tender and good! The potatoes were fun because they were different, but the flavor wasn't amazing for me. I could have used more of a kick.

1 comment:

Jacki's travels said...

Thanks for all of your reviews and pictures. Your family sounds so cooperative with the recipe adventures:) I think pretty much all the recipes in this cookbook have been really tasty.