Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Vote for the next cookbook!

Hello Ladies,
It seems we are nearing the end of this cookbook so we thought it would be fun to vote on the next. I created a poll that you can take on the right hand side of the blog. We have four choices..
1. Georgia Cooking in an Oklahoma Kitchen by Tricia Yearwood - this was recommended by Heidi and it looks like a fun cookbook similar to Pioneer Woman's.
2. Our Best Bites Savoring the Seasons - I have this cookbook and I have already made several great things out of it. There is definitely some family favorites in there just like in the original OBB.
3. Six Sisters' Stuff - I haven't looked through the cookbook but I have made several of their recipes off their blog and they have always been tasty!
4. Recipes from Pintrest/Internet- Jenny came up with this last suggestion and I think it could be fun! The idea would be to find a recipe or two and share the link with us to cook from.

I have set the poll to close next Wednesday, so get voting:) We can definitely keep cooking from PWs for a few more weeks! I am catching up on several recipes this week myself!

2 comments:

Al and Jenny said...

Fun! So hard to choose! They all look like good ideas :) Can't wait to see what the winner is, and then I am buying my book ASAP!!

Nika said...

This is a hard choice