Sunday, April 28, 2013

New Recipes for Week of April 28th

Ok ladies, this will be the last week of cooking from the PW cookbook.  I have chosen two random recipes because I couldn’t make up my mind.
Lemon Blueberry Pancakes   22
Chicken Tortilla Soup               76

If there is something else in the cookbook you would rather make this next week and report back on feel free to do so since this is the last week.  Next week we will start with the next Our Best Bites cookbook – Savoring the Seasons.  It looks really good.  I have posted a new schedule.  Thanks to you all for participating and helping to keep this blog going – I really enjoy it and love reading your reviews and pictures.

1 comment:

Audrey said...

We have cold weather coming back this week, so both of these recipes will be perfect!