Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Pasta Salad & Enchiladas

I forgot to take pictures when we had these two dishes (not the same night).  I fixed the pasta salad one evening and nobody really liked it.  My family isn't huge fans of pasta salad except for me and I didn't really care for it.  The enchiladas were a whole different story! We had some friends over for dinner last week and I fixed them then.  The were a huge success and everyone loved them.  They were a little more time consuming to make but they were very good.  I just bought a rotisserie chicken and used that.  I also made them according to the directions. We haven't tried the rub yet; but I'm sure we will soon.
Looking forward to trying the new recipes.

1 comment:

Audrey said...

Great that the enchiladas were a hit! We also used a rotisserie chicken & that helped with the flavor I think.