Saturday, August 3, 2013

Tarin's Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas

As I started to make this recipe I realized that last time I had chosen the recipes that I had picked the other enchilada recipe in the book. I'm addicted! Sorry it took me so long to post about these, we've been really sick lately and I just haven't been doing a lot of intensive cooking. These were pretty medium/medium-high on the amount of effort it took to put them together, but definitely worth it. I could see how awesome these would be as a freezer meal.

I forgot to take a picture--we inhaled these too quickly--so sorry about that.

I made these exactly to the recipe (except I used a Mexican cheese mix instead of straight Monterey Jack) and they were delicious...not too spicy or anything! They were really filling and I was able to make about 10 enchiladas and the 4 of us got through half of them. Plus they are really good as leftovers too.

I've got the missionaries over for dinner on Tuesday so I'll have to wait until then to do the Key Lime Trifle, but I'm really excited to try it!

No comments: