Thursday, October 9, 2014

Leslee- Meal 22

This chicken was delicious and easy to make! We had soccer the night we ate this so I grilled the chicken a little earlier and then broiled it with the toppings when we were ready for dinner. For the fruit salad I just used what fruit I had on hand; grapes, bananas, apples, and pineapple.  The honey and poppy seeds were a nice little addition as well. I made the cookies a few days later but they didn't turn out too well. very flat. I probably needed to add more flour and I accidentally used baking soda instead of baking powder! The kids and Sean tried them anyway and said they had a good flavor.  Nika said her's turned out well so don't let my experience scare you off:)



2 comments:

Jacki's travels said...

Looks delicious! We made this today too and everything was really good. I still need to post about it.

Audrey said...

Your meal looks good! Glad that all of you like it