Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Leslee's Meal #50

We had the cheeseburger casserole last night for dinner and it was a hit. I wasn't sure what to expect from the name, but once I started assembling the ingredients I knew it would be delicious. As Tarin did in her review, it would really easy to make this ahead of time and bake it at dinner time. I didn't make any changes to the recipe and we all liked it. I do think they miss printed the amount of pasta to use. They say 2 cups or 6 oz but I am assuming they meant 16 oz. The carrots were also delicious. They were easy to make and I just put them in the oven with the pasta and they turned out perfectly. I also made up the cookies last night as well. I made them gluten free by using a flour mixture in place of the regular flour and they turned out really tasty. The dough was delicious as were the cookies. I cut up my carmels into smaller pieces before mixing them into the dough. I think that you can actually by bits of carmel now but my little local market didn't carry them. Now for the picture. I swear I took one last night with everything all plated up and pretty, but I can't find it! So I snapped a quick picture when I heated some up for lunch!



1 comment:

Jacki's travels said...

Looks good! I especially like that table runner;) planning to fix the meal on Friday. I just need to get the caramels.