Friday, January 2, 2015

Dana's Menu 35 review

Well, I forgot to take pics but I did want to post a review.  I did this week's recipe accept with a twist. I had  already went to the grocery store so I modified. I used chicken, replaced the Italian dressing pkt and used actual dressing, I also added worcheshershire (spelling ?)sauce. Instead of cooking in a crock, I cooked stove top. It turned out great! I made the fries too. I sliced them into medallions though. I think on the seasoning, next time I'm going to cut all in half OR add more potatoes. Also, ADD SALT!!! I don't remember that in the recipe. They needed salt.

Next time I plan on using steak, but this was a good modification.  I didn't make the dip. I'd make this again. Great pick. 

2 comments:

Audrey said...

Glad that you were able to try out the recipes and that you guys like it! Nice that it tasted good with different ingredients ;)

Jacki's travels said...

Good to know about using chicken. Thank you for the tip regarding the potato fries and the spices. I cut mine in half or more and used twice the potatoes and only 1/4 cup olive oil and they came out perfect.