Saturday, January 10, 2015

Jacki's Menu 2

We just finished enjoying menu 2!  I started marinating the ground beef patties about 2 hours before cooking them and that was too long. They were very strong.  I think just mixing in some of the sauce with the ground beef patties might be enough or just marinating a few minutes. We don't have a propane tank so I couldn't grill them so I pan fried instead which kept in more of the sauce than if grilled because it would drip down. But, I still think they were good. Next time I will just do less marinating.  I did marinate the pineapple but I don't think it needed it. Just grilling it would have been fine. I liked the cheese, tomato, and lettuce additions too. The onion rings were really good!  Richard cooked those and he did a fine job.  We had no problem finishing them off. I used a sweet onion. The No Bake Reese's Fudge was good too. It needs to be kept in the fridge though or it gets soft. Very easy to fix.  I have to admit though that if I am going to eat fudge I would rather have plain fudge with walnuts:)





1 comment:

Audrey said...

Enjoyed your review. I agree about just mixing the teriyaki in while mixing the patties & also the fudge :)