Monday, June 22, 2015

Rutter Kitchen- Menu #49





 
I started the Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole that morning for our meal that night.  I had prepped all the food the day before and that morning, so all I had to do was assemble it in its layers in the slow cooker when it was time.  Closer to meal time I fixed and baked the Banana Crumb Muffins(loaf).  When Ashley got there that evening after work, she assembled the Citrus Fruit Salad.  Now for our review.  I will say that I really liked the nice simple menu and we also liked everything!  I thought that the breakfast casserole had really good flavor and was moist, even though for some reason I only added half the eggs ;)  We topped the dish with salsa, green onions and avocados.  The fruit salad and muffins also tasted really good.  We liked the simpleness of the fruit salad with just a little OJ for a dressing.  I think I overcooked the banana loaf just a little bit, but it was still good.  I really enjoyed this menu and would fix it again :)

No comments: