Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Leslee's Chili

I made this Chili on Sunday night and since we have late church I just threw everything in the crockpot so it would be all ready when we got home. I decided to just use 1 lb a meat since I was going to add the optional beans. I browned the meat before adding it to the crockpot and then added all the other ingredients. I also added the optional pinto beans, tomatoes with chilies and then a can of green diced chilies and black beans. I let it cook on low for about 7 or so hours. I made some oven tortilla chips (tearing up corn tortillas, coating with cooking spray and seasoning and the broil) to accompany the chili. Sean and I both really liked this chili. I have to say it is probably one of my favorite chili's ever! I will definitely use this recipe again!


2 comments:

Jacki's travels said...

Looks good! I was hoping to make this for tonight but it didn't happen so tomorrow night. I like your pic captions:)

Audrey said...

Your chili looked really good, as did your tortilla chips. Crockpots are great! Good idea to use it for this recipe. Liked your labeling also, but am not sure how you did it :)