Saturday, April 23, 2011

A bit of catching up =;)

























We were not big fans of the halapenos they were a bit to rich for us!! Easy to make though.















Ok, I'm a terrible baker and this cinnamon rools were fantastic =;) This recipe makes a lot!!!

















The comfort meat Balls were very tasty but I baked them instead of frying and I doubled the recipe so I could freeze them and also take some to some to a family in our ward. I didn't make the sauce we ended up eating them with spaguetti sauce.




























For the Mac and cheese I ended up using nut meg and a mix of cheeses since that's how I usually make my recipe and everyone loves it. It was delish =;)

3 comments:

Jacki's travels said...

Good idea to bake the meatballs - much easier - how long did you bake them for? I also like the idea of using the different cheeses for the mac n cheese - I will try that next time. Good job on the catch up post - thanks.

didi said...

I baked the meatballs for about 30 minutes at 350.I didn't want them to get to dry. They were perfect!
I love using the irish cheddar- Dubliner- on my Mac and cheese. its delish. I also preffer Sharp ceddar and a bit of Parmesan.

Audrey said...

I enjoyed your post. You got a lot of cooking done :)
I also like the idea of baking the meatballs. Probably healthier for us. Your food looked very good. Thanks for your suggestions.